BesidesNothin

Hey everyone--

I need some help, please!  I have a little bit of extra money this time around, so I can finally buy another OTR CD. I never actually purchased the fan club package, which is what I was going to do when I had extra $$.  But, they went and released two new CD's.  Advice, guys??  Which of the three Besides, ASR, or Nothin would be the best to get now?  It will be a while (about a month or two) before I'll be able to splurge like this again.
Thanks!

--dana--
np: Belly_King_