Re: I EXIST!

<<snipped a bunch of stuff about taxes>>

>I need to re-mail mine back in.  They sent 'em back because I forgot to sign -
>like a moron.

I did mine back in February and forgot to send my W-2 form with the
federal stuff.  I called the IRS to ask what I should do and was told someone
would be contacting me, by mail most likely, to tell me where to send it.
Content with that answer, I waited.  To my suprise, my next bank statement
showed a deposit for the exact amount I'd calculated for my refund.  Even
more suprising, the deposit date was only a week and a half after I'd mailed
my return!  My fastest refund ever!

Lesson learned:  Leave out your W-2 and you'll get your refund twice as fast
as you've ever gotten it before.
later,
AaronB