Re: Tori

Chris Emery wrote:
>Guess what I finally ordered from amazon.com last night?
>That's right!  Tori Amos 'In The Springtime Of His Voodoo' single.

Good.  I saw two more copies of it today at Circuit City.  Good thing I'm
not a nice guy- or I would have bought it for you.

>Once that
>arrives, I'll have everything Tori's ever released in the US on CD.  *Plus*
>bootlegs from every tour, *plus* many of the import singles.

Do you have the "China" single?  That's the only one that I know for a fact
that I don't have.  I have all of them from _Pele_ and _Choirgirl_.  And I
*think* I have all of them from _Pink_ (I even snagged the double "Past the
Mission" and double "Cornflake Girl" singles from Ebay).  As for
_Earthquakes_, I don't know (I've got Winter, Crucify & Silent).  But I
know that a "China" one exists...

>I love Tori.  I get to see her Sept. 9th right here in my beloved
>Columbus, Ohio.

Speaking of which... do ya wanna coordinate or something.  As of now I plan
on going by myself.  If you're getting tickets for you and others, could
you throw me into the fray?

My roommate doesn't go to concerts with me anymore- he got burnt out, I
think.  I think he thinks I go to too many... Which, I guess he's right-
but that's no reason to not go... And one of my best friends isn't into
Tori and hates Alanis, so there's no hope in getting him to go.

I guess we have awhile before tickets go onsale...

PS- Chris, are you ever gonna respond to my request about your, ahem...site?

Dan

NP: FNM - The Real Thing

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+