Re: Moth lyrics

Chris Emery wrote:

> >They are individual works that speak volumes of sometimes unintelligible,
> >sometimes unrecognizable emotions.
>
> I'm beginning to think that life is nothing more than a series of
> unintelligible, unrecognizable emotions.

I agree. LOL acutally, I do have a point on this. our human minds would love to
understand all the words. but sometimes the expression behind them and the feeling
they present express the same. whether you understand the real words or not. and
reading people's guess as to what the song has been saying I would say it's pretty
interesting in the fact that all the lyrics seem to express ideas others have as
well. interpretations. How much fun would it be if we could understand everything
(plus, even in understanding the words, I have discovered with OtR doesn't always
help with the meaning!)

Amy