Re: Moth lyrics (a little story)

i, too, have been playing "moth" over and over...in the car, of course because it seems i'm always
driving...and playing the rest of ASW as well...

last nite i was singing at church...i'm in the core band and we lead worship at this thing on
tuesday nites...and at rehearsal, after we did this one song i sing lead on, the sound guy came up
and said something to the effect of my diction sucked and i needed to enunciate more...and i
thought geez...i've been listening to otr too much...

> she has a gorgeous voice.  she phrases and makes sounds that make my heart
> melt.  but i really wish i could understand half the words she said

and i agree with this as well...mostly because i have to sing along...
but i guess that's part of what's so great about finally getting a disc...uhh...except when the
lyrics _aren't_ in it...

mgn.