Re: Moth lyrics

In a message dated 5/4/99 11:33:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, marquis at icx_net
writes:

> Karin has been classically trained and is
>  quite capable of giving voice lessons, probably, to any one of us.

this is nonrefutable.  and yes, the way she forms her words is interesting
and her own style.

BUT

that does not change the fact that she is sometimes completely
unintelligeable.

she has a gorgeous voice.  she phrases and makes sounds that make my heart
melt.  but i really wish i could understand half the words she said, because
the words to songs by over the rhine are some of the most beautiful,
well-thought and poetic words of songs in the market today.

and i would pay for her to give me a voice lesson anyday.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka