Re: bootlegs, yada, yada

Candace,

> If not, maybe I'll take the 20 hour road trip someday...(however, it is only
>  14hrs to Chicago...hmmm...any shows there anytime soon??...)

Yes, actually! There's one at Schuba's on June 5, for which I will be
purchasing massive amounts of tickets. If you'd like one, let me know!

Schuba's is usually quite an awesome place to hear them. The acoustics aren't
amazing, but good enough, and IMHO, the atmosphere more than makes up for it.

So if you'd like to make the trek, I'd love to meet you, and any of you other
crazy-wonderful people who might want to come up, or down, or over. :)

--Laura-byrd