re: bootlegs, yada, yada

hi.

Candace said,

Um, hi, um, like, um, I've only been able to see OtR once, and um, this was
when they opened for the Cowboy Junkies in um, Winnipeg, um, last August.
Not only was August a long time ago, but, um they left uh, Brian, um behind,
so...um, that would mean in the (counting slowly on fingers) 5 years that I
have been enamoured (too big of a word), I mean, like totally been in love
with this band, the only time I have heard Brian like live, on stage, was on
the Serpents and Gloves video.

Sigh

Candace,  check your tits!  they might be flourescent today!

jg