Re: 4/30 bogarts review

"Kelly emenaker" <kemenaker at hotmail_com> sez:
>Well when we got inside I was relived to find that we hadn't missed any of
>OTR! weeee!! I looked around to see if I could recognize any of the listee's
>from their pictures and I thought I may have recognized Mr. Emery (how tall
>are you anyway?) :),

Well...
I'm 4 inches shorter than Toast.
I'm a good 12 inches taller than Nikki.
I'm the same height as Kyle, unless he's wearing the boots.

HTH!

>but I didn't want to drag mr. happiness (my brother all
>around the place), cause he just wasn't in the mood, and I was greatful he
>went with me and I didn't have to be there alone. :)

You wouldn't have been alone if you'd joined our merry band!
--
NP: Soundgarden - _Down On The Upside_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery