Re: Re: Review forthcoming... SETLIST

In a message dated 5/3/99 2:48:07 PM, vogelap at email_uc.edu wrote:

>Are there particular songs in which Willow is very audible? I've only
>listened to it on my car CD player so I haven't listened too closely.

I don't remember which track, but she audibly gets up and walks across the
room while Linford's playing. It's a sound that reminds me I'll be home with
MY puppy in a week or two.

The piano makes some funky sounds, too. For those of you who don't have the
CD, he actually says "Percussion courtesy of the Emerson Upright Patented
October 26, 1888, a few loose ivories and Willow's clicking pads on the
hardwood floor."

After which, it says: "Karin Bergquist. Come in from the garden."

October 26th was the birthday of someone dear to me. Hm. And technically,
it's Willow's nails, not her pads.

My, I'm in a trivial mood today.