Re: OtR Brady's comments

In a message dated 4/26/99 8:08:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
yavin at mindspring_com writes:

> I'm going to
>  be coming back up to Kent.  So you guys better be ready.  Probably try to
do
>  it sometime in May.  I'll give you all plenty of warning, but I want to
hang
>  out with DM, and Jamie, Kyle, Jen, Heather, and everyone else.  Heck, if
>  she's extra special nice I might even offer to bring Jesyka.

maybe????  why only maybe?

and mr. gardner mcpherson (since there's no fear in mcpherson), i would
accompany you any time.  maybe around may 21st, when ms. anne e. dechant is
playing?

i, too, would love to hang out with the kent listies et al without having to
worry about being at work the next morning...

sound good?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka