OtR Brady's comments

Hello All!
I just recieved Raven's review and thought I'd throw in my
comments.  First, I liked OtR-the three-piece-band.  I was happy to
hear some earlier favorites (Circle of Quiet, notably) along with all
the usuals.  I'll dispense with the song reviews, and I'll just say that
I liked them all!  I thought that the crowd was really great, and
Heather and I commented that it felt great to be in a room with so
many familiar faces and friends!  Gardner- you are adorable and
you give good neckrub!!  Ysoie and Jessyka- you were resplendent
in beauty in your black velvet gowns!!  Jamie- Hi! Welcome to the
list!! Jg- pleased to finally meet you!!  Kyle- you are too damn cute!!
Props to non-listie Gavin, for giving me money to buy Eve,
Patience, and Besides.   Would anyone be willing to photocopy the
Eve and Patience liner notes for me?
Take Care, -Alyssa