Re: OtR Brady's comments

> Gardner- you are adorable and you give good neckrub!!

I guess that's close enough to calling me a hottie.  I'll stop whining now.
;-)

Seriously though, anytime.  After seeing how cool you all are, I'm going to
be coming back up to Kent.  So you guys better be ready.  Probably try to do
it sometime in May.  I'll give you all plenty of warning, but I want to hang
out with DM, and Jamie, Kyle, Jen, Heather, and everyone else.  Heck, if
she's extra special nice I might even offer to bring Jesyka.  MAYBE... we
can even manage to do it before Ys leaves us for Phili.

I LOVE ROADTRIPS!

I love roadtrips with listies best!!!!!!

(calming down now)

Gardner.

--
"The first feeling is pain.