Re: Aaaack!

cinnabink:
> i guess it hits me a little because i've been in the same situation of
>  being 'let go' from a band. creative differences, which were fine by me
>  in the long run, because on my part i was not allowed to truly *be*
>  creative. but i can't imagine another drummer than Brian.....

all right, all right...

(deep, deep breath of pretense coming on here)

ok. you got it. you win.

i'll just have to be the OtR replacement drummer for six figures annually and
bring OtR into the arena of electronics, ala~Portishead or Golden Palominos.
some ethno-hand drumming too.

*sigh*

i'll be ok with it after a bit, but it'll take some getting used to and all...

jay

NP: The Sisterhood - _Gift_   (on mp3)

"When I first came to town
All the people gathered round
They bought me drinks
Lord, how quickly they changed their tune"
Nick Cave - When I First Came To Town
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	      ^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
               http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2/