Re: Review: OtR at Brady's, 04/23/99

> Hmm.  Where to start?

At the beginning, and end at the end.

> We all milled around for a bit after the show, then headed out to
> Bellie's, a nice little bar in downtown Kent.

Yep.  Milled.  Had to do something with all my corn.

> Yow.

Ooook.  ;-)

> I suppose this is a good place to say hello to everyone.

(everyone) Hello Amy!  :-)

> Alyssa and Heather, dears, it was good to see you as always.  Aren't
> these listie people great?

Yeah, but they already knew we were.  :-)

> Jessyka, darling, truly lovely to meet you (and your dress, and
> your boots, whose-ever they were).  You /will/ write me, won't you?

They were Ysies

> I don't know what you did to Kyle, but it seemed to work. ;)

It seemed more like play than work to me. *grin*

> Speaking of Kyle--it's going to be much harder to get mad at you
> now that I know what a hottie you are.  Chris has impeccable taste
> in roommates!

Oh fine, everyone talk about how much of a hottie Kyle is.  ;-P

> Gardner...it wasn't the alcohol, dear.  The stuff impairs my balance,
> not my judgement.  Thanks for dancing with me, even if we did try to
> displace the pool table a couple of times.

No, no, no.  Thank YOU for dancing with me.  We should really go do it for
real sometime.  We'll talk.

> Somebody said earlier that non-listie Jen has oodles of class.  You
> are *so* right on.

She's got enough class to open a college baby.

> wonderful-people euphoria.  Sorry that I wasn't real aware, Gardner,
> but thanks for ...walking me out.

It's ok, I didn't mind as much as worry.  It was still a pleasure.

> I can't explain the feeling.  Smiling so widely my face should have
> cracked right in two...but with joyful, wonderful, amazing tears just
> streaming down my face.  perfect.  a moment of perfect joy.

I think we all know the feeling.  :-)

> See, here I go again...just thinking about it. (And in the middle of
> my office, too.)

*hugs*

> This is it.  I want to make music with enough joy, enough beauty,
> enough passion that anyone who wants to listen hard enough can have
> moments like this.

And that is the same epiphany that I had last month.  (I hate de ja vu...
just had it­ however you spell it.)  So do that.  Make music dear.

> Turn off your computer now.
>
> Now.
>
> Go enjoy the sunshine and the wonder of spring.

I did.  That's why my response to this was a bit late coming.

> Love to all of you,

Right back atcha

Gardner.

--