Re: is anybody out there?

i wrote, in an attempt to spark some conversation:

> > and stevieboo...that's about all of a conversation starter as i have.
> sorry
>  > to disappoint you.  *wink*

to which the lovely alyssa (those tresses...oh my goodness!  wish my hair
would do that!) anxiously asked:

>  Who is he?  Cute?  single? ;)

stevieboo.  well, most people, since meeting him, have decided that they
can't call him that, but he's *my* stevieboo, and i'm going to call him that
until we stop talking, and probably even after that, unless i'm dead.  he is
*very* cute, and very sweet, and absolutely single.

although if i was still in california like i should be he wouldn't be, cause
i'd snatch him up again.  (yes, we went out a little over a year ago, and he
was the one who introduced me to over the rhine).

so, all you lovely female listies out there, he's available.  :)

anyway, this brings me to another thing.  mr. emery has devised the
attractive listie theory, which states that all listies are attractive.

ysoie and i have decided that this is no longer a theory.  it is a hardcore
fact.  i've been thinking about this though, and this is what i've come up
with.

it's not that listies are anymore physically attractive than anyone else.
it's just that we are *spiritually* more attractive that others.  i was
writing to drew about this past weekend, and i realize how absolutely
wonderful it truly is to get together with listies. i think we exude so much
love and kindness and sensuality that there's no way we could look at one
another and find us as anything less than beautiful.

but then, i'm babbling, and not sure i'm making any sense.

all i know is that i have a lot of guys telling me that i'm beautiful.  when
i'm with other listies, it's one of the only times i actually believe it.

thank you for that.  all of you.  even the ones i haven't met.  :)

np:  over the rhine  _patience_
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka