Monk/ Better Than Ezra

>And the Jimi Hendrix "Manic Depression" was fun, too... and Better
>Than Ezra's drummer joining Ric on stage for a jam at the end was
>cool. I would have never guessed that they'd be connected in some
>way.  Smallworld.

A friend of mine who is more of a music junkie than I am told me that
BTE's drummer played in a previous incarnation of the Vigilantes of
Love. Perhaps this is where the six degrees begins...

And speaking of drummers, I guess I don't mind if Brian leaves. It
seems that he's okay with the scenario. However, what ...disturbs
(yes, that's the word) me more is the notion that he didn't know
anything at all of the piano disc coming out next week. This, to me,
speaks volumes.
But I will miss his playing though. I can't say that I've never
noticed anything super distinctive in his playing, which is the kind
of drummer I love. The kind that understands the song, and plays
what's necessary.
I really wish I could go on the 30th. I'd love to meet you kids. Ah,
well. Hopefully, there will be another chance.
Adieu

Greg Smith
janweatherman at hotmail_com
AIM: GregConshy