RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #590

Damn. Haven't seen God's Chosen Band since a snowy Friday in November 1997, and now Brian's leaving. I already wept once for his departure, I don't want to weep again.

Losing Brian to me, right now, is like Linford saying, "Our three story house needs a new foundation. Maybe cement, not stone. We'll just prop the multifamily with bamboo poles until we finish interviewing foundations."

Then again, the next drummer may be just as awesome. The new flavors of OTR have come through as yummy.

You guys have fun with the next go-round before Brian leaves. Give him yummy hugs. Ask about his cat (I was happy to get a card from Brian and Mallory about it. Good vibes to the feline, Brian. You will be missed.)

Fangs for the memories,
Scott