Re: OtR@Brady's fri.4/23

jg squished my plans by saying:

> i think mudslides are out.   that was listie Jeff Klaum's pet project,  and
> he claimed to make 'em well.   but i haven't heard a peep from Jeff since we
> all blew him off at that last get-together.  maybe he's upset with us?

I hope not!  We love you, Listie Jeff!!  Don't be mad!
(Actually, I really *am* sorry that I had to run off and turn into a
pumpkin so that I could drive back to Mich. the next morning.  That
drive was quite a slice of hell.  SUV's piled into the median and
jackknifed semis all the way down the turnpike. Uck.)

> Dearly Beloved had seen him just last week at his music store.  she asked if
> he was going to Brady's and he said "no.  i think we'll be packed in there
> like sardines"  and he made that gesture where your arms are thrust down
> hard by your sides.

The word from people who went to the last OtR show at Brady's is that
Bonnie sold way too many tickets and that the place was at about 2x
capacity for the duration of the show.  Hoepfully, this won't be a
repeat, but <insert earlier comments about getting there early right
here>.

Mmm...sleepytime.

Byeeyb,
Raven-amy