Re: OtR@Brady's fri.4/23

> Hello all!  Barring unforseen complications, us Kent folks will be
> enjoyin' OtR this Friday.  Who is coming?  Listee meeting?
> Raven-gal, you coming? (I shot a nice photo of you at Puck's
> handfasting :) Nice to see actual OtR posts again, but I admit that I
> enjoyed those forays into politics.  *Intelligent* discussion of world
> events should be a part of this list.  Hope to see some of you soon,
>     -Alyssa
I'm going.  I don't know if it will be with or without Yz.  I'm trying to
get her to be with me.  Thus all of my plans break down into two catagories:

A- With Yz:

When- I will arive at the venue either right on time or a little late.  I'm
not sure which.
Who- Me and Yz.
What- Anything anyone wants, I hope to be able to hang out after the show
but will not be able to hang out before
Where- Give me directions, and I'll be there.  (That includes directions to
Brady's btw.  Can someone please post directions to bradys?  A street adress
so I can go on the handy mapmaker sight ‹ mapmaker mapmaker make me a map.)

B- Without Yz

When- I'll probably get there around two pm.
Who- Just me, not Yz :-(
What- Pretty much anything anyone wants.  I'll be there all evening.  If no
other plans are sugested, then I'll just wonder around town and be generally
friendly.
Where- Just so that everyone gets the message, I'm putting it in all caps...
I DON'T KNOW WHERE EXACTLY... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST DIRECTIONS TO OR AN
ADRESS FOR BRADY'S!  *please* achem... *sweet smile*

Hope to rock out with you all there!  :-)

Gardner

--
"Though I'm usually pacifistic
you are mercifully sadistic