Re: OtR@Brady's fri.4/23

hi.

that nice Amy Raven said,
>I seem to remember something about mudslides, from the last time
>I was down Kent-ways.  Did we want to try that for a listie gathering
>again? Something else?

i think mudslides are out.   that was listie Jeff Klaum's pet project,  and
he claimed to make 'em well.   but i haven't heard a peep from Jeff since we
all blew him off at that last get-together.  maybe he's upset with us?

Dearly Beloved had seen him just last week at his music store.  she asked if
he was going to Brady's and he said "no.  i think we'll be packed in there
like sardines"  and he made that gesture where your arms are thrust down
hard by your sides.

I'm just hoping that that's really why he's not coming, and that we didn't
hurt his feelings and/or have him spend a lot of cash and then not attend
his party.

Jeff, if you're out there,  WE LOVE YA, DUDE!

I  hope i don't forget to pick up some egg rolls for Jessyka!

It just won't be the same without a visit from Cherry Semi;  i'll miss you,
too,  and i know db will be on weep street not seeing you.

gotta go.
bye

jg