Re: OtR@Brady's fri.4/23

That nice Alyssa said:

> Hello all!  Barring unforseen complications, us Kent folks will be
> enjoyin' OtR this Friday.  Who is coming?  Listee meeting?
> Raven-gal, you coming? (I shot a nice photo of you at Puck's
> handfasting :)

Yes, I'm coming, although I'll likely be leaving again Saturday
morning.  (My exams are the following week. Ugh.)  I look forward
to the pictures.

Chris dear, sorry to hear that we won't be graced with your presence.

I seem to remember something about mudslides, from the last time
I was down Kent-ways.  Did we want to try that for a listie gathering
again? Something else?

Later,
Raven-amy