Re: OtR @ Bogart's 4/30

Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu> sez:
>>Why not trek to Cincy?  ;-)  DREW & I are gonna be there.
>>
>That's QUITE a draw, isn't it?

It JUST doesn't GET any better than this, ladies and gentlemen.

>>Drew, we oughta have some sort of drink-buying program for these lovely listie
>>women.  Whaddya think?
>>
>Yes. I'm all for it. In fact, let me propose one that has worked for me in
>the past right now:
>
>Any listee women that wish to buy me or Chris a drink may do so, with the
>following restrictions:
>1. Drinks must be bought in pairs (2 for Drew, 2 for Chris, 2 for Drew...)
>2. Don't let Drew see you buying drinks for Chris.
>3. Don't let Chris see you buying drinks for Drew.
>(they get so jealous of each other (just remember -- we're ALL beautiful!))
>4. If you're not legal to buy drinks, you can 'donate' the cash value.
>	a. Drew prefers domestic beer, so that's $2.25.
>	b. Dunno what Chris likes or what it costs.

	Chris likes vodka & tonic, twist of lime.  If it's a beer night, then
a nice stout, or lager works well.  Heineken in a pinch.

>	c. If you choose to go this route, please remember rule #1.
>
>Howzzat?

5. Hugs & smooches are substitutable for drinks at a 12:1 ratio.
--
NP: The Orb - _Orbvs Terrarvm_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery