Re: Re: RE: Danger Over Kosovo

> Uh-oh. Thus sayth Amy-Raven!

Yes.  And I sayeth, too, among other things.

> Well, I think Gardner might be giving me a lift, so it depends on what time
> he was planning on going.
>
> Does this making-up-for-the-kilts-thing mean you and I have to dress
> specially? I hadn't planned on breaking out the corset again!

Hmm... I hadn't planned on dressing especially for the occasion, but
then again maybe I will.  Wear whatever you want, dear. I'm sure
you'll be brilliant.

> So what time do the doors open at Kent, and who'd be willing to save some
> seats? Oh-- and does anyone have an extra ticket?

I don't actually know when "doors" are for the show.  The Brady is
open all day, and they don't usually kick people out, they just come
around and ask for your money.  Since this is a ticketed show
(something I've never seen at the Brady, although they obviously happen
on occasion), probably they will kick people out who don't have
tickets. ;)  If I'm remembering correctly, shows usually start
around 8.

I also may actually (gods, construction zones, and schedules willing)
be getting there somewhat early.  If I do, I'll corner as many seats
as I can.  If any Kentites (Heather, Alyssa, jg?) can do better in
promising early arrival that might be better since I will be arriving
via turnpike (whimper).

As far as I know, jg only bought me one ticket, so I don't have an
extra for you.  Anyone else?

Take care,
Raven-amy