Re: Threads

Amy <aet at mail_dntcj.ro> wrote:

>>if you don't like it just hold on.
it's season will pass, just like all the others. It's interesting to me
becuase it affects me.
Unlike gay dolls and misc other topics... so, as much as people are
complaining there are
plenty of others who are enjoying it and finding it very relevant to this day
and time...

It's the personal attacks that bother me.  There have been other posts about
the same thing, I believe.

>>My suggestion? don't even read the posts if they make you upset, just
delete... :-)

Why should I have to do this??  I want to read the posts, but I have no desire
to read about what a mother f-er someone is.  You see, I would like to hear
everyone's opinion, but come on, some comments are better made privately, or,
preferably not at all.  Unless I read the post, I don't find those f-you gems
and other such nonsense.

Anyway, I really don't want to discuss this anymore.  I'm tired of the whole
thing.  I give up.

REVIEWS, REVIEWS, I want MORE reviews!!

:)

--dana--