Re: this thread is done (was Re: Danger Over Kosovo)

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> so, this thread is DONE.  finally.  please let's just all drop it and pretend
> like we're nice and happy and all like each other.

So now can we argue about whether or not it's good to pretend we're
nice and happy?  (I don't think anybody was at the point of not liking
each other yet.)

> and i'm also too dumb for world politics.

Hey, if Bill Clinton ain't too dumb for world politics, then there ain't
nobody too dumb for world politics.
Although I don't see how Kosovo is less OtR relevant than who is
Grand High Poobah Weirdo, I suppose I'll play nice now.  They all
started it anyway.  Honest.

---
Mike.            Nevertheless, I didn't heed the warning  Of my pending fate
alchemy at crl_com    It's my practice to disregard omens  Until it is too late