Re: this thread is done (was Re: Danger Over Kosovo)

In a message dated 4/16/99 3:19:40 PM, JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

>and i'm also too dumb for world politics.  may get me in trouble one day,
but
>i'm just going to sit here, write my e-mails, drink my beer, listen to my
ani
>cd, and be happy.

Jessyka, my dear, if you ever call yourself dumb again, I will come over to
your house-- I will WALK to Kennywood if I need to-- run a magnet over your
hard drive, pour out your beer, and scratch your ani CD and replace it with
one of my stock photo CDs which will make HORRIBLE noises in your deck. And I
will put it on endless repeat, seal up your stereo, and leave, gleefully
chuckling as I do so.

And I have to say, there are sites out there with overviews of the topic that
sre simple and clearcut about the facts, and about where it all gets hazy.
There's no reason to suppose yourself incabable of getting it-- though I know
you were just joking.

My last point, though, is that I have to agree that if some member of the
band happened to pop in, I hope they'd appreciate knowing that when we post
here on the list, we bring our brains along. If the war is what we're all
thinking about, then we might as well discuss it. I enjoy hearing other
people's opinions on all sorts of other things, why stop now?