Re: this thread is done (was Re: Danger Over Kosovo)

Dancing on a volcano, Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu> said:

[snip kyle's ranting]
>Okay.
>
>Now.
>
>(ahem)
>
>Who is this again? Chris, does he have permission to talk with me at all?

Kyle?  He's my roommate.  Sure he can talk to you.

>Oh, and thanks for the ...ahem... enlightening overview of your knowledge
>of architecture and sentence structure.
>
>'Bitch status'? Hmmm... Must be some new thing in the high schools.
>
>Off with you.

Since I know the both of you, I can say that *obviously* the two of
you totally misunderstand each other's humor.

--
NP: They Might Be Giants - _Lincoln_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery