Re: gas out

hear, hear, Raven-Amy!!

Altough our Dutch four-times-yours petrol prices don't keep us from driving either.

If your government rises the petrol prices drastically, traffic would not go down as much as you might expect. But they should invest heavily in other modes of transport, particularly bicycle routes and parking facilities for bikes. Also very effective for the collective American overweight problem :-)
(no offence intended on any listie or their relatives/friends).

I must admit that driving a company car doesn't help getting too concerned with petrol consumption, though.

Mark