Re: word deconstruction

Sorry, most of you don't know me but this is too fun!

JON WOLPER

WORN ELO PJ
LOW JN ROPE
NERO PLOW J
JOE R WON LP
OPEN ROW JL
EOR NO PL W/J
PLOW ON JEL
NO LEPOR JW
LOW REP JON
WORN EJO LP
NO E.P. WORL, J
JN OWE PROL

BTW, my parents' house suffered minor damage from the tornado, but the
woods the house backs up to, which I grew up exploring as a little kid,
is now totally gone -- thousands of huge old trees were leveled.  I thank
the Lord that our house and my family was spared was spared because
there's not much else left.  And this is the first tornado we've seen in
our area since we've came here -- 23 years ago.

Glad to hear everyone else seems to be unaffected,

JWOLP

np: Joe R. Low