Re: gas out

In a message dated 4/14/99 10:31:11 AM, cemery at columbus_rr.com writes:

<<I think there's better things to get up in arms about.  Like the fact that
the
US is bombing a soveriegn nation without a declaration of war from Congress.
I very strongly feel that after 30 days have passed, either we 1) stop bombing
or 2) declare war.   We're on what, the 23rd day?

soveriegn nations give up their soverinty when they butcher and rape and bury
 hundreds of thousands of inoccent people. If you don't extract the
poision,the rest of the region will die.