Re: gas out

In a message dated 04/14/1999 8:50:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Otherone at aol_com writes:

> In a message dated 4/14/99 10:31:11 AM, cemery at columbus_rr.com writes:
>
>  <  the
>  US is bombing a soveriegn nation without a declaration of war from
Congress.
>  I very strongly feel that after 30 days have passed, either we 1) stop
bombing
>  or 2) declare war.   We're on what, the 23rd day?
>  >>

>  soveriegn nations give up their soverinty when they butcher and rape and
> bury
>   hundreds of thousands of inoccent people. If you don't extract the
>  poision,the rest of the region will die.

So I guess we should start bombing in China, Sudan, and all the other places
where this is happening too?  Or do we just bomb the countries that allow CNN
to show it to us?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Monk - "Quiver"

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- F. Dostoyevsky