Re: gas out

OncleBoo at aol_com sez:
>>  soveriegn nations give up their soverinty when they butcher and rape and
>> bury
>>   hundreds of thousands of inoccent people. If you don't extract the
>>  poision,the rest of the region will die.
>
>So I guess we should start bombing in China, Sudan, and all the other places
>where this is happening too?  Or do we just bomb the countries that allow CNN
>to show it to us?

No kidding.   It ain't our country, so let 'em fight it out on their own.

People are always killing people, oppressing people, raping, pillaging, etc.
I just don't see why it's any of our business.  It's not like we were invited.

Chris the isolationist.
--
NP: King Crimson - _Larks' Tongues In Aspic_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery