Re: The weekend's activities in review [no OTR]

"Dave Cousineau" <davec at pads_com> sez:
>Chris Emery wrote:
>> Section B: Solid Gold
>> Friday was Mary's last day of work at OTS before committing matrimony and
>> moving to Virginia.  Therefore, she suggested that a group of us go to Solid
>> Gold with her & her fiance to celebrate.  Solid Gold is a fairly reputable
>> adult entertainment establishment here in Columbus (read: topless dancing).
>> Last year, almost the same group of us went there, and Mary reached some sort
>> of epiphany in her life when I purchased a lap dance for her.
>
>Who is this Mary, and why do I think I would *really* like her?

Whatsamatta, Dave?  Your new wife not into adult entertainment?

Mary is a former coworker of mine.  Really cool.  I house-sat for her for a
week and tried to go out with a really hot semi-married friend of hers.
She's got the coolest little Buddha bong you've ever seen!
--
NP: Rush - _Grace Under Pressure_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery