Re: The weekends activities in review [no OTR]

cemery at columbus_rr.com (Chris Emery) wrote:
>>Hey gang,

>>I feel compelled to share with you guys, since you're my only pals.

We'll always love you.  Group hug for Chris, evveryone!

>>This weekend, I accomplished two things.  First, I finished my taxes.

Interesting, I did that as well.

>>Second,
I went with a bunch of coworkers to Solid Gold, an adult entertainment
establishment.

I did not do that.

>>Section A: Taxes
This is a good thing.  Thanks to all the people who emailed me regarding my
Form 1065/K-1 question.  I claimed that as passive/non-rental income.  The
government owes me a small sum instead of the large sum I anticipated owing
them.

Same thing with me, except I did a 1040.

>>Yay.
Double Yay!!

>>Section B: Solid Gold

didn't that used to be a tv show??

>>She did take time in the middle of her
routine to pour hot candle wax on various parts of herself.  That was
entertaining, at least.   Steve & Ed got polaroids of themselves with her for
$10.

She should probably charge more for those.

>>Anyway, we had a good time, and I was only slightly under the influence of
various substances.  Vodka is a Good Thing (tm).

Alcohol, in any form, is always good.

>>Well, all I'm gonna say about this is that it
included 3 women, a funnel, 2 quarts of 10W-30 Valvoline, and a garden hose.

Sounds like an internet site.  (BTW, last week I ran a search: "restaraunts
and boston," and one of the sites I got was free nude women.  No joke!  How
does that happen??

>>*ick*

icky, ickiest, ickily, icked

>>PS - Did I remember to write the list about the Monk concert dream I had?
Bruce Lachey was snorting cigarette ashes in that one.

Yes, Admiral, you did.

--dana--