The weekend's activities in review [no OTR]

Hey gang,

I feel compelled to share with you guys, since you're my only pals.

This weekend, I accomplished two things.  First, I finished my taxes.  Second,
I went with a bunch of coworkers to Solid Gold, an adult entertainment
establishment.  Lastly, I was coerced into watching a bizarre act on film by a
friend of mine.

Section A: Taxes
This is a good thing.  Thanks to all the people who emailed me regarding my
Form 1065/K-1 question.  I claimed that as passive/non-rental income.  The
government owes me a small sum instead of the large sum I anticipated owing
them.

Yay.

Section B: Solid Gold
Friday was Mary's last day of work at OTS before committing matrimony and
moving to Virginia.  Therefore, she suggested that a group of us go to Solid
Gold with her & her fiance to celebrate.  Solid Gold is a fairly reputable
adult entertainment establishment here in Columbus (read: topless dancing).
Last year, almost the same group of us went there, and Mary reached some sort
of epiphany in her life when I purchased a lap dance for her.

We were actually quite a mixed group, with three married (or affianced)
couples, and about 4 single guys (myself included).  The ladies dancing seemed
to like dancing for women better than men, probably because they have to dance
for creepy guys all the time.

The featured performer was a former Penthouse centerfold who couldn't dance
her way out of a wet paper bag.  She did take time in the middle of her
routine to pour hot candle wax on various parts of herself.  That was
entertaining, at least.   Steve & Ed got polaroids of themselves with her for
$10.

Why is it that the one black dancer has to take a stage name like 'Mocha'?

Anyway, we had a good time, and I was only slightly under the influence of
various substances.  Vodka is a Good Thing (tm).

Section 3: the video
After returning from the club, my buddy Stan handed me a VHS tape, and said,
"Check this out, you'll like it."  Ok, so I took it home, and watched it
Sunday after doing my taxes.  Well, all I'm gonna say about this is that it
included 3 women, a funnel, 2 quarts of 10W-30 Valvoline, and a garden hose.

Some things just shouldn't be filmed.  Seldom have I been startled by things
I've seen, but this was one of them.  I felt somewhat unclean after watching.
*ick*

Hugs & kisses,
Chris

PS - Did I remember to write the list about the Monk concert dream I had?
Bruce Lachey was snorting cigarette ashes in that one.
--
NP: Rush - _Signals_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery