Re: [OtR @ Canal Street in JUNE]

Dan wrote:

> Dana wrote:
>  >Does OTR realize that there is more to the US than the North East and
>  >Tenessee??  Like TX??  Well, I guess they came here with the Junkies.  I
> sure
>  >do wish they'd come back.
>
>  move to Cincy (or Dayton or close)... easy fix. :)
>
>  Dan

If you'll recall, I tried this a couple weeks back, but the best job offer I
received from any of you was some work as a maid.  Nothing against maids, but
I don't know that I'd look all that fetching in one of their little outfits.
I'm sure I certainly wouldn't be able to compare to Señor Emery in Ysoie's
corset...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  London Sinfonietta, Henryk Górecki's Symphony No. 3
"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's