Re: The weekends activities in review [no OTR]

"Eric Schumacher" <Eric_Schumacher at stercomm_com> sez:
>let me get this straight... i'll explain the principles behind finding nude
>women sites on the internet? um, well...

Not specifically, but if you feel the need to demonstrate your expertise in
this matter...

>seriously, search engines work like this: they look for previously assigned
>keywords. when you post a site on the internet, you submit its details to
>search engines. theoretically, you could submit whatever the heck you
>wanted to. for example, i could put up a site about my neato Volkswagen
>412, but i could assign keywords to it like 'columbus, ohio' and 'quisine'
>and 'gourmet' so that anyone looking for 'gourmet quisine in columbus ohio'
>would find my little 412. they need to regulate that a bit more, imo...

All that, and you didn't mention meta-tags ONCE!  I'm disappointed,
grasshoppa.

>thanks for listening and i love chris, too...

Aww...I love you too, man.   When are we getting together for dinner again?
--
NP: Rush - _Grace Under Pressure_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery