Re: The weekends activities in review [no OTR]

chris emery spouts:

>All that, and you didn't mention meta-tags ONCE!  I'm disappointed,
>grasshoppa.

apologies. i didn't know how technical i was supposed to get. keyword and
meta-tag can be used interchangeably when using layman's terms. they end up
doing basically the same thing anyway...

>>thanks for listening and i love chris, too...

>Aww...I love you too, man.   When are we getting together for dinner
again?

anytime! heck, you're all invited. and i mean that. but you probably won't
get $10 polaroids or lap dances at our house. sorry...

trying to keep it clean,
eric.

np: phil keaggy | crimson & blue.