Re: The weekends activities in review [no OTR]

chris 'slick 50' emery sez:

>Because EVERY search you do will bring up a site with free nude women.
It's
>called search engine bombing, and Eric Schumacher will explain the
principles
>behind it.

let me get this straight... i'll explain the principles behind finding nude
women sites on the internet? um, well...

seriously, search engines work like this: they look for previously assigned
keywords. when you post a site on the internet, you submit its details to
search engines. theoretically, you could submit whatever the heck you
wanted to. for example, i could put up a site about my neato Volkswagen
412, but i could assign keywords to it like 'columbus, ohio' and 'quisine'
and 'gourmet' so that anyone looking for 'gourmet quisine in columbus ohio'
would find my little 412. they need to regulate that a bit more, imo...

thanks for listening and i love chris, too...
eric.

np: various mp3's