Re: Re: [Re: Re: Weirdo Rankings (Was: Why)]

In a message dated 4/12/99 6:00:12 AM, danamcc at netscape_net wrote:

<<
We just wanted you to be included.  You don't HAVE to have one.  I just
thought that it would be sweet.  Please, PLEASE take a title, sweet, sweet
Ysoie.

Hmmm. This'll bear some thought.

>>And Chris, I wouldn't say that breakfast was ENTIRELY free. My clothes paid
for it. Make of that what you will.

Oh dear.  Um, well. . .  I didn't realize Chris was petite.

Well, once he put on my corset he was. Looked smashing, too!