Re: Why

On Fri, 09 Apr 1999 20:27:54 GMT, you wrote:
>Get you from point A to point B, as far as I can tell.
>
>Of course, my 88 Subaru DL with 198,500 miles on it does the same thing, but
>Drew won't admit it.

Of course. Your Subaru will cart you from point A to B... But why just
be 'carted' when you can enjoy the trip as well?

There is something positively magical about "I Painted My Name" loud
in your ears with the sun shining on you as the wind whips your hair
around... Trust me.

>Nah, you don't need one.  They look kinda goofy.

Them's fightin words, Subaru-boy! 8-)