Re: Why

cemery at columbus_rr.com (Chris Emery) wrote:
MLH6231 at aol_com sez:

><{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}> declareth:
>
><Dana - Head Weirdo Freakazoid Supreme(tm)
> Jay - Weirdo Freakazoid Supreme
> Chris - Weirdo Freakazoid
> Melissa - Weirdo>

This is MELISSA'S part:
>>OK, OK...I think I can agree to this...I just wish I got a better title out
>of all of this.
>
>Weirdo Melissa

CHRIS again:
>>OK, I dub thee:
 Princess Weirdo.
>>Better?

As Head Weirdo Freakazoid Supreme, I will allow the lowly Weirdo Melissa to attempt to name herself.  If the rest of the Weirdos agree that she may have the name that she desires, so it shall be.  So, Melissa--what would you like to be called??

--dana, tm--