Re: Why

HWFS Dana declared:

<As Head Weirdo Freakazoid Supreme, I will allow the lowly Weirdo Melissa to
     attempt to name herself.  If the rest of the Weirdos agree that she may
have the name that she desires, so it shall be.  So, Melissa--what would you
like to be called??>

Oh my, the pressure!  Let's see..."Princess Weirdo" could carry with it the
connotation that I'm spoiled and everyone serves me, neither of which are
true.  (Oh wait!  If it means that I get to marry a Prince, then I think I
like that title.)  "Lowly Weirdo Melissa" doesn't have quite the ring I'd
like.  "Bob the Dancing Monkey" has already been taken.  "Lurker Melissa" was
a title I wanted to shed.  I don't know, maybe I need to work "Poobah" into
my title somehow.  But where does a Poobah Weirdo rank compared to all the
others?  Will we still be able to maintain some semblance of order in the
ranks?  Will the other weirdos revolt against a Poobah Weirdo?  If I changed
my name to "Melissa McCullough", what affect would THAT have on people?  I'm
overwhelmed by the limitless options out there....

For now I remain (not rename),
Weirdo Melissa