Re: Why

Melyssaah -

"
> Bob the Dancing Monkey" has already been taken.  "Lurker Melissa" was a
title
> I wanted to shed.  I don't know, maybe I need to work "Poobah" into my
title
> somehow.  But where does a Poobah Weirdo rank compared to all the others?
> Will we still be able to maintain some semblance of order in the ranks?
Will
> the other weirdos revolt against a Poobah Weirdo?  If I changed my name to "
> Melissa McCullough", what affect would THAT have on people?  I'm
overwhelmed
> by the limitless options out there....
>
>  For now I remain (not rename),
>  Weirdo Melissa

well Melissa, whenever you figure it out, just make sure that you paint your
name on the bridge today.

<bows>

well, that was my OtR related material for the day. thank you, thank you.

jay

NP: Passion Sources

"When I first came to town
All the people gathered round
They bought me drinks
Lord, how quickly they changed their tune"
Nick Cave - When I First Came To Town
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	      ^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
        http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2/index.html