Re: Why

Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu> wrote:
>>Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the Univ. of Cincinnati
College of Pharmacy. Actor, director, dog (JRT) fanatic, writer, Miata owner.
. .

Then Chris added:
>>Well, not really, but he'll offer to show off the Miata.

Now, I'm seeing a trend.  Miata owners are crazy about their cars!!  My
fiancee owned two in the past, and everytime he sees one, he always says:"Look
at that beautiful Miata."  What do those cars do??

Drew, don't tell me that you spend part of your weekend waxing your car and
such.  Maybe I need one of these (if I only had $22K). . .
**sigh**

--dana--

np: dreams of a convertable