Re: @easter goodness

"l. godlove" <nycteris at excite_com> sez:
>> >that's right...it's too early for me to be seathing at the
>> >words of Mr.Emery and Mr. Kyle...too bad I am anyways.
>>
>> Seething?   Whatever for, cherie?
>( is that an innocent look I see?)

On me?  Never.

>ah, my darling Mr. Emery...
>(smiling anyways.)
>
>you see, Ms. Jess's commentaries of said sacred holiday had me thinking most
>of last night and this morning.  I'd hate to see such a thing as honest talk
>and stuff on the mind being mocked on this loverly publication.

Mocking wasn't my intent, nor was preventing serious conversation.

My opinion is that if a couple of heathens babbling irreverently is getting to
you, then you're taking us too seriously.  HTH!

>but, if I have misread such things, forgive my temper.  (wish you could have
>seen me muttering and pacing...rather funny.)

I bet you were simply adorable, muttering and pacing.

>furthermore, some banter I have much difficulty tolerating.  you do
>understand.  that religious thang, ya know?

Words only have the power over you that you give them.

>> Good Friday
>> Easter Sunday
>> Irreverent Monday
>
>yeah.  that's how it goes, aye?  when events of grandeaur and whatnot occur,
>you haveta forget about it by the next day.

Well, it helps keep me awake.  I stayed up most of the night playing Baldur's
Gate.

>(wry smile).
>
>okay, lynz.  time to put away the vacuum and finish the ironing.
>maybe even write a paper.  steer thoughts elsewhere.

Want to iron for me?  I can offer a nice benefits package.
--
NP: Frank Zappa - _Hot Rats_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery