Re: @easter goodness

On Mon, 05 Apr 1999 13:49:03 GMT, Chris Emery wrote:

> "l. godlove" <nycteris at excite_com> sez:
> >that's right...it's too early for me to be seathing at the
> >words of Mr.Emery and Mr. Kyle...too bad I am anyways.
>
> Seething?   Whatever for, cherie?
( is that an innocent look I see?)

ah, my darling Mr. Emery...
(smiling anyways.)

you see, Ms. Jess's commentaries of said sacred holiday had me thinking most
of last night and this morning.  I'd hate to see such a thing as honest talk
and stuff on the mind being mocked on this loverly publication.

but, if I have misread such things, forgive my temper.  (wish you could have
seen me muttering and pacing...rather funny.)

furthermore, some banter I have much difficulty tolerating.  you do
understand.  that religious thang, ya know?

> Good Friday
> Easter Sunday
> Irreverent Monday

yeah.  that's how it goes, aye?  when events of grandeaur and whatnot occur,
you haveta forget about it by the next day.

(wry smile).

okay, lynz.  time to put away the vacuum and finish the ironing.
maybe even write a paper.  steer thoughts elsewhere.