wired.

coffee
we haven't been so educated in the java school since
quitting Gloria Jean's.

(of course we can substitute decaf for caffeine
espresso...the customers won't know the difference.)

all this talk makes us wanna walk down to the coffee
grove and beg for employment...again.

(the latest tea rage:  brewed on espresso
machine...how's that for a shot?)

so, should we go, Sir?

    yes, ma'am.  we'd better head out the door.

but don't you want to keep talking to these nice
people?

    no offence, ma'am, but i think you're gonna scare
'em if we have further exchanges.

does this mean we have to stop meeting like this?

    that was really lame, ma'am.

yeah.  I guess it was.

(I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THESE ACCOUNTS!!!)

(hmm...maybe I should create another identity on
lycos...)

   (ms. Godlove, when are you gonna be back in classes?
 i think your head needs some fine occupation...)

(well...er...classes resume tuesday.)

   (ah, shit.  it's gonna be a long week if you keep
this up...)

(mr. woode, you should have seen me on thanksgiving)

   (didn't you say you had errands to run?)

(bye)

--lynz & the woode.