Re: bogart's!!

Chris sez:

>Problem solved:
>Monk @ Sudsy's 4/23

Ahhh...My favorite Rock & Roll laundry bar in the whole wide world...

>OTR @ Bogart's 4/30
>
>Simple.
>
>Layne, you gonna grab Dawn and scoot out here, or what?

As much as I love OtR, I can think of about a zillion better places than
Bogart's to see them.   I'll probably go back to OH in July for the lovely class
reunion (I can't beleive it's been 10 years!), so April is probably out.

>*Schubas      Chicago, IL    Saturday, June 5.
>              Two shows: 7:00pm ALL ages, 10:00pm (approx) 21 & over
>              Tickets $10 in advance. $12 day of show.
>              (Available thru Schubas Website www.schubas.com or 773.525.2508.)

This, however, is not!  I could use a good road trip to Chi-town...Anyone been
to Schuba's?    Anyone going to Schuba's?   Anyone, anyone,  Bueller....

Bye, Dawn

NP:  The Afghan Whigs _1965_